1001 Fanshawe College Blvd. P.O. Box 7005
College Website: http://www.Fanshawec.ca
Simcoe/Norfolk Regional Campus
Employment Group: Faculty
Type of Position: Full-time
Hours of Work Per Week: 44
Internal Close – September 29, 2022
External Close – Open Until Filled
Working at Fanshawe College
As an employee of Fanshawe College you may be required to work on-campus, remotely, or a combination thereof. Confirmation of your work location will be clarified with you upon hire, and may be subject to change based on the duties required of your position.
A full-time Professor at Fanshawe College is responsible for providing academic leadership and for developing an effective learning environment for students. The successful candidate will teach courses in the Agri-Business Management Program at the Simcoe/Norfolk Regional Campus.
• Combination of excellent leadership and teaching skills with a strong commitment to academic excellence and student success
• Excellent communicator
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to relate effectively to a wide variety of learners
• Strong computer skills and familiarity with educational technologies are required
• Teaching experience with hybrid and/or online delivery preferred
• Related industry work experience, previous college teaching experience and knowledge of curriculum design and student evaluations are assets
• Post-secondary 3-year diploma/degree (BA minimum) in Business or related field
• MBA or graduate degree in education preferred
• Minimum 3 years of recent and relevant experience with business management; especially in agri-business field
• Experience effectively teaching a wide variety of learners across various delivery modes; including experience with online delivery
• Excellent leadership and teaching skills with a strong commitment to academic excellence and student success
Approximate Start Date: December 12, 2022
Salary: Determination of starting salaries is based on relevant teaching/occupational experience and relevant formal qualifications, supported with original transcripts from granting institutions. The salary scale is $67,221 to $116,532 along with a comprehensive benefit package.
Partial load or full-time academic staff presently employed with the College will be given first consideration in accordance with the Academic Collective Agreement.
While transcripts are not required for the interview, they are mandatory prior to any offer of employment.
How to Apply:
For more information and how to apply, please visit the Fanshawe College website at: https://jobs.fanshawec.ca/
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be acknowledged.
Fanshawe College is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equity, value diversity, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Fanshawe College provides accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If a job applicant requires an accommodation during the application process or through the selection process, the hiring manager and the Recruitment Coordinator leading the recruitment will work with the applicant to meet the job applicant's accommodation needs.